Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer!

Hey! Hey!

Okay, I was forced to read Tom Sawyer in class! I normally don't read books like this, but I didn't have a choice, so I decided, "Hey, I'll talk about this book!" The book, to me, was sometimes good, but I didn't like it personally! I normally like every book I read, but this one just didn't click for me! Here is a a little info on this book if you haven't heard of it!

One boy's life on the banks of the Mississippi. Join Tom Sawyer and his friends Huck Finn and joe Harper on their adventures along the shores of Mississppi River. They run away to live like pirates, are presumed dead, and return just in time for their own funeral. They even witness a murder, and discover treasure beyond their wildest dreams. Wherever the river leads him, Tom Sawyer is sure to find trouble-and fun.

So that was little bit about the book! Like I said, I didn't enjoy the book very much. It was a good book, just not my type of book I would presonally read!

I watched the movie, and for the first time thought the movie was better than the book! Now, there was more detail in the book, but the movie was excellent! I would say to watch the movie before reading, because if you read first, you will not want to watch the movie, which I liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment